We take your needs seriously. That means that when you approach Genesis for assistance with selecting and placing a candidate, we’ll work tirelessly to make sure that the carer we place is the right person for your specific needs.
This all depends on communication, so it’s important that you contact us for a consultation before we start the hiring process. We’ll discuss your budget or funding, and the tasks that you’ll require your new healthcare professional to perform. That way, we can look through our list of potential candidates to find the person with the right background, qualification and personality for your job.
All of our candidates will follow our rules:
- We provide high quality and affordable healthcare
- We respect our service users and treat them with dignity
- We respect privacy and confidentiality at all times
- We ensure that service users and candidates are never discriminated against due to race, religion, culture or gender
- We document all care provided and observe all data protection laws
- We comply with every health and safety law to safeguard our service users
If you have any particular needs or requirements, please don’t hesitate to ask as many questions as you need to make sure that we find the correct candidate for your placement. We won’t rest until you or your patients have the highest possible levels of care.
For more information or a no-obligation discussion, contact our team today.